Leffa fraasit

Started by Trinity, Mon 19.11.2007 10:56:34 (UTC+0200)

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

toivottavasti näitä ei ole jo muualla, en ainakaan löytänyt...

"There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." I been sayin' that sh*t for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your *ss. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherf*cker before you popped a cap in his *ss. But I saw some sh*t this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin: it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. .45 here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous *ss in the valley of darkness. Or is could by you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that sh*t ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin, Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd." -- Pulp Fiction

"You gonna bark all day little doggy, or are you gonna bite?" - Mr. Blonde, Reservoir Dogs

"My name is Bud and I'm here to fuck." -Kill Bill vol. 1

"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and F*ck the prom queen." -- The Rock

"Some of you are going to die, but its a sacrifice I'm willing to make." -- Shrek

"Yippie ki yee mother fucker". -Die Hard

Ja täältä löytyy lisää:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFI's_100_Years..._100_Movie_Quotes
hush little baby, don't say a word,
never mind that noise you heard
it's just the beasts under your bed,
in your closet, in your head
- Metallica: Enter Sandman-

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 356 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

What is the most visible color in our forum?:
What is the name of this forum?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview