News:

Apachefoorumi.net
Admin tarjoaisi kävijöille kahvit, mutta huomasi ettei serveri tykkää nesteistä.

Main Menu

Stupid joke

Started by idieh, Wed 22.11.2006 19:09:28 (UTC+0200)

Previous topic - Next topic

idieh

Once three men one British, one French and one Turkish man were travelling in an aircraft, when they go over Britan the british man says "in my country we use alot of orange" so he throwes an orange down from the aircraft.

when the go over France the french man says "in my country we use alot of lemon" so he throwes a lemon down from the aircraft.

when they go over Turkey the turkish man says "in my country we use bomb" so he throws the bomb from the aircraft.

When the British man goes in his country he sees a boy crying he asks him the reason of crying the boy says "an aircraft passed and throwed an orange on me".

WHen the french man goes in his country he sees a boy crying he asks him the reason of crying the boy says "an aircraft passed and throwed a lemon on me.

when the turkish man goes in his country he sees a boy laughing he asks him the reason of laughing the boy says " I farted and the fornt building fell down"   :lach:

"We're all pathetic. It's what makes everything interesting." House MD

peter

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 356 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

What is the name of this forum?:
What is the most visible color in our forum?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview