Automatic Complaint-letters

Started by Lexa, Tue 14.11.2006 22:11:24 (UTC+0200)

Previous topic - Next topic

Lexa

http://www.pakin.org/complaint/

My complaint about Mr. Lex Arma

In this letter, I'm not going to argue that Mr. Lex Arma's perceptions are one of those things that will promote group-think attitudes over individual insights. Nor am I going to argue that statistical details released by a third-party agency indicate that as a concerned citizen, I will forge ahead in my brave quest to maximize our individual potential for effectiveness and success in combatting him. I'm not going to argue those factors, because they're irrelevant. Instead, I will say only that he represents a new breed of improvident, unholy marauders. So let's begin, quite properly, with a brief look at the historical development of the problem, of its attempted solutions, and of the eternal argument about it. Lex's idea of vicious nonrepresentationalism is no political belief. It is a fierce and burning gospel of hatred and intolerance, of murder and destruction, and the unloosing of a lawless blood-lust. It is, in every sense, a choleric and pagan religion that incites its worshippers to a perverted frenzy and then prompts them to fill our children's minds with whiney and debasing superstitions.

Judge people by the color of their skin while ignoring the content of their character if you like, Lex, because I simply don't care. I don't see how he can build a workable policy around wishful thinking draped over a morass of confusion (and also, as we'll see below, historical illiteracy), then impose it willy-nilly on a population by force. I'm not saying that it can't possibly be done but rather that if you want to hide something from Lex, you just have to put it in a book. He has been trying to convince us that insurrectionism is the key to world peace. This pathetic attempt to show us a gross miscarriage of common judgment deserves no comment other than to say that Lex writes a lot of long statements that mean practically nothing. What's sneaky is that he constructs those statements in such a way that it never occurs to his readers to analyze them. Analysis would almost certainly indicate that intransigent liars and cheats like Lex are not born -- they are excreted. However unsavory that metaphor may be, there may be nothing we can do to prevent Lex from making good on his word to preach fear and ignorance. When we compare this disturbing conclusion to the comforting picture purveyed by his deputies, we experience psychological stress or "cognitive dissonance". Our only recourse is to subject Lex's goals to the rigorous scrutiny they warrant. In order to convince us that grotesque miscreants are all inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive, Lex often turns to the old propagandist trick of comparing results brought about by entirely dissimilar causes. Moving on, many of our present-day sufferings are the consequence of the reckless relationship between him and uncivilized anthropophagi. But let's not lose sight of the larger, more important issue here: his disloyal, uncompanionable ruses. We should ensure that we survive and emerge triumphant out of the coming chaos and destruction. (Goodness knows, our elected officials aren't going to.)

The key point here is that Lex contends that the majority of brainless low-lifes are heroes, if not saints. Sounds rather detestable, doesn't it? Well, that's Lex for you. When he made his puppy-dog acolytes wag their little tails by promising to let them outrage the very sensibilities of those who value freedom and fairness, I realized for the first time that if you intend to challenge someone's assertions, you need to present a counterargument. Lex provides none.

Since most people oppose Lex's insufferable monographs, he has had to prime the pump of mandarinism using every blathering means imaginable. Once we have absorbed and understood Lex's satanic publications, it is our inescapable responsibility to do whatever is necessary to act as a positive role model for younger people. Similarly, if Lex had even a shred of intellectual integrity, he'd admit that while we do nothing, those who squander irreplaceable treasures are gloating and smirking. And they will keep on gloating and smirking until we enable patriots to use their freedoms to save their freedoms. Ignoring the problem of tribalism will not make it go away. For proof of this fact, I must point out that I want to thank him for his ideas. They give me an excellent opportunity to illustrate just how paltry Lex can be.

I frequently talk about how Lex is deliberately manipulating the facts. I would drop the subject, except that no one -- except Lex, so high on his own hallucinations that he believes them to be real -- can seriously believe that we ought to worship nugatory, petulant goof-offs as folk heroes. I mean, think about it. We are indeed living in hypocritical times. To prove this, I shall take only a few cases from the mass of existing examples. Mr. Lex Arma has completely stepped off the deep end. And that's the honest truth.
"Lexa on koko Apache foorumin nettipoliisien PÄÄLLIKKÖ!" -Arto Lauri

The future unknown, but is there ever time to find out...?

Like what I do? Buy me a beer!

Tule mukaan Apachefoorumin Discord-kanavalle!

Sir Sika

My complaint about Officer Tohtori I

Let's talk about Officer Tohtori I's animadversions. Let's talk about them in a very specific and personal way. But before I continue, allow me to explain that the drivel emanating freely from Tohtori's mouth gives me cause to reach for the nearest vomit pail. At the risk of sounding a tad redundant, let me add that ever since Tohtori decided to produce a large number of utterly footling extravagancies, most unscrupulous indecencies, and, above all, the most amateurish blasphemies against everything that I hold most sacred and most dear, his consistent, unvarying line has been that diseases can be defeated not through standard medical research but through the creation of a new language, one that does not stigmatize certain groups and behaviors. There's only one proper consideration here: the harm that'll be caused if he's allowed to spit in the face of propriety. All else is abstract, logorrheic, intellectual hooey.

This march into disgusting neopaganism is not happening by mere chance. It is not, as many ridiculous nonentities insist, the result of the natural, inevitable course of things. It is happening as a direct result of Tohtori's incompetent expedients. Were he alive today, Hideki Tojo would be Tohtori's most trustworthy ally. I can see Tojo joining forces with Tohtori to help him confuse, disorient, and disunify.

You can honestly chalk up incidents such as the ones I've described to the libidinous nature of Tohtori's shell games. The destruction of the Tower of Babel, be it a literal truth, an allegory, or a mere story based upon cultural archetypes, illustrates this truth plainly. Tohtori's lies come in many forms. Some of his lies are in the form of generalizations. Others are in the form of editorials. Still more are in the form of folksy posturing and pretended concern and compassion.

Tohtori goes ga-ga for any type of paternalism you can think of. And that's why I'm writing this letter; this is my manifesto, if you will, on how to advocate social change through dialogue, passive resistance, and nonviolence. There's no way I can do that alone, and there's no way I can do it without first stating that of all of his exaggerations and incorrect comparisons, one in particular stands out: "It's inappropriate to teach children right from wrong." I don't know where he came up with this, but his statement is dead wrong. Why does escapism exist? What causes it? And what does Tohtori hope to achieve by repeatedly applying his lips to the posteriors of morally crippled, passive-aggressive firebrands? To understand the answers to those questions, you first have to realize that every time Tohtori tries, he gets increasingly successful in his attempts to strap us down with a network of rules and regulations. This dangerous trend means not only death for free thought, but for imagination as well.

How I pity Tohtori if I were to be his judge. I would start by notifying the jury that Tohtori claims that governments should have the right to lie to their own subjects or to other governments. Predictably, he cites no hard data for that claim. This is because no such data exist. I can no longer get very excited about any revelation of his hypocrisy or crookedness. It's what I've come to expect by now. There is no such thing as evil in the abstract. It exists only in the evil deeds of evil people like Tohtori.

Forgive me if I ramble; I'm really upset, as I think you can tell. If Tohtori opened his eyes, he'd realize that by promoting both emotionalism and colonialism, his ethics are doubly spiteful. Doesn't he realize that I'm not going to respond to his writings beyond saying that antiheroism is a growing threat to society and should be outlawed? The answer to this question gives the key not only to world history, but to all human culture.

Let me put it this way: Tohtori contends that free speech is wonderful as long as you're not bashing him and the insolent, self-indulgent publishers of hate literature in his vigilantism movement and that, therefore, his decisions are based on reason. This bizarre pattern of thinking leads to strange conclusions. For example, it convinces resentful blusterers (as distinct from the self-righteous, intolerant wackos who prefer to chirrup while hopping from cloud to cloud in Nephelococcygia) that absolutism can quell the hatred and disorder in our society. In reality, contrariwise, Tohtori's hariolations were never about tolerance and equality. That was just window dressing for the "innocents". Rather, if anything, Tohtori can justify anything that brings him a profit. If you find that fact distressing then you should help me solve the problems of cronyism, separatism, economic inequality, and lack of equal opportunity. Either that, or you can crawl into a corner and lament that you got yourself born in the wrong universe. Don't expect your sobbing to do much good, however, because I know more about quislingism than most people. You might even say that I'm an expert on the subject. I can therefore state with confidence that by Tohtori's standards, if you have morals, believe that character counts, and actually raise your own children -- let alone teach them to be morally fit -- you're definitely a balmy bureaucrat. My standards -- and I suspect yours as well -- are quite different from his. For instance, I decidedly insist that Tohtori and I disagree about our civic duties. I suspect that we must do our utmost to provide an atmosphere of mutual respect, free from sexism, antipluralism, and all other forms of prejudice and intolerance as expeditiously as possible. Tohtori, on the other hand, believes that advertising is the most veridical form of human communication. Tohtori is willing to promote truth and justice when it's convenient. But when it threatens his creature comforts, Tohtori throws principle to the wind.

Although I consistently search for solutions that are more creative and constructive than the typically litigious ones championed by the most insecure witlings you'll ever see, I do not countenance challenging Tohtori through breaking the law -- to do so is irritable, indelicate, and indefensible. How dare he criticize my values when his are so obviously malign? It scares the bejeezus out of me to know that he might drag everything that is truly great into the gutter some day, period. He supports a wide variety of ideologies. Some are macabre; others are disagreeable. A few openly support libertinism.

Being the analytical sort that I am, I would have to say that there are some simple truths in this world. First, you'd have to be the town fool to contend that Tohtori's morals won't be used for political retribution. Second, Tohtori should have instructed his coadjutors not to brainwash the masses into submission. And finally, he sees no reason why he shouldn't reduce religion to a consumer item in a spiritual supermarket. It is only through an enlightened, outraged citizenry that such moral turpitude, corruption, and degradation of the law can be brought to a halt. So, let me enlighten and outrage you by stating that Tohtori managed to convince a bunch of combative energumens to help him promote negativism's traits as normative values to be embraced. What was the quid pro quo there? I've excogitated one theory that almost completely answers that question. Unfortunately, it fails to take into account that pretentious self-proclaimed arbiters of taste and standards like Tohtori are not born -- they are excreted. However unsavory that metaphor may be, Tohtori wants to compromise the free and open nature of public discourse. Who does he think he is? I mean, he says that children don't need as much psychological attentiveness, protection, and obedience training as the treasured household pet. That's a stupid thing to say. It's like saying that we should all bear the brunt of his actions. Tohtori has two imperatives. The first is to grant a free ride to the undeserving. The second imperative is to damn this nation and this world to Hell.

Tohtori habitually reads negative meanings into innocuous remarks. That being the case, we indisputably can infer that it is hardly surprising that Tohtori wants to dismantle the guard rails that protect society from the birdbrained elements in its midst. After all, this is the same money-grubbing jackanape whose illiberal prattle informed us that it's perfectly safe to drink and drive. What I have been writing up to this point is not what I initially intended to write in this letter. Instead, I decided it would be far more productive to tell you that Tohtori's serfs claim to have no choice but to exert more and more control over other individuals. I wish there were some way to help these miserable, daft propagandists. They are outcasts, lost in a world they didn't make and don't understand. Note that Tohtori wants to promote the nasty philosophies of unforgiving ogres. It gets better: He believes that he defends the real needs of the working class. I guess no one's ever told him that if you're interested in the finagling, double-dealing, chicanery, cheating, cajolery, cunning, rascality, and abject villainy by which he may rebrand local churches as faith-based emporia teeming with impulse-buy items before the year is over, then you'll want to consider the following very carefully. You'll especially want to consider that what I wrote just a moment ago is not the paranoid rambling of an execrable wacko. It's a fact. There is another side to the issue. Never forget that and never let Officer Tohtori I condemn children to a life of drugs, gangs, drinking, rape, incest, verbal abuse, physical abuse, and a number of other horrors.
Oon tehnyt asioita
joilla ei oo muuta tarkoitusta
kuin olla tikareita
jotka tarkoitettiin ainoastaan
sinuun uppoomaan
Antaisin anteeksi
jollen heikolta näyttäisi -Apulanta - Viisaus ei asu meissä-

"Idiootteja on helpompi sietää, jos heitä ei ajattele typerinä ihmisinä vaan poikkeuksellisen lahjakkaina apinoina."
- Nuorempi komisario Kyösti Pöysti

Portsarit luulevat olevansa jotain JOTAIN, eivätkä ole mitään erityisempää. Pieni valta saa miehen näyttämään mukamas suuremmalta ja vaikuttavammalta, loppujenlopuksi itsetunto on alhaalla ja mitätön kaiken tehdyn egon alla.

MH

My complaint about Mr. M H, Jr.

I'm not going to sit here and brainlessly point out Mr. M H, Jr.'s flaws -- we all know he has them -- but I am going to say a little about how I have had enough of Mr. H's waste, fraud, misfeasance, and malfeasance. So let's begin, quite properly, with a brief look at the historical development of the problem, of its attempted solutions, and of the eternal argument about it. Perhaps Mr. H has some sound arguments on his side, but if so, he's keeping them well hidden; all the arguments I've heard from him are thoroughly scummy. He hopes to finance a propaganda of intensive deception that induces sane and sober people to besmirch the memory of some genuine historic figures. End of story. Actually, I should add that his myrmidons argue that we can all live together happily without laws, like the members of some 1960s-style dope-smoking commune. These are the same arrogant hypochondriacs who place our children at imminent risk of serious harm. This is no coincidence; Mr. H says he's going to leave behind a wake of self-deceiving reaction when you least expect it. Is he out of his mind? The answer is fairly obvious when you consider that he really believes that we have too much freedom. What kind of Humpty-Dumpty world is he living in? To help answer that question I will offer a single anecdote. A few weeks ago, I overheard some mean-spirited rapscallion tell everyone who passed by that Mr. H's blessing is the equivalent of a papal imprimatur. Astounded, I asked this person if he realized that evil individuals are acting in concert with other evil individuals for an evil purpose. Not only was his answer "no" but it was also news to him that we must take up the mantle and detail the specific steps and objectives needed to thwart Mr. H's incoherent schemes. This call to action begins with you. You must be the first to place a high value on honor and self-respect. You must be the one to build a world overflowing with compassion and tolerance. And you must inform your fellow man that Mr. H sees no reason why he shouldn't clear-cut ancient forest lands. It is only through an enlightened, outraged citizenry that such moral turpitude, corruption, and degradation of the law can be brought to a halt. So, let me enlighten and outrage you by stating that Mr. H is addicted to the feeling of power, to the idea of controlling people. Sadly, he has no real concern for the welfare or the destiny of the people he desires to lead.

I must defend my honor. If, after hearing facts like that, you still believe that it's okay if Mr. H's activities initially cause our quality of life to degrade because "sometime", "someone" will do "something" "somehow" to counteract that trend, then there is honestly no hope for you. As I make no claim to be an authority on the subject, I defer to the judgments of an Oxford University professor, who has observed that I enjoy the great diversity of humankind, in our food, our dress, our music, our literature, and our forms of spiritual expression. What I don't enjoy are Mr. H's blathering, treasonous ethics which force me to turn pale and run for cover. Why can't we find even one well-designed, peer-reviewed, longitudinal study that clearly demonstrates that Mr. H's orations enhance performance standards, productivity, and competitiveness? Probably because no comprehensive study has ever drawn such an unpleasant conclusion. In contrast, many studies indicate that it seems that no one else is telling you that Mr. H's central role in the promotion of insolent authoritarianism dates back a number of years. So, since the burden lies with me to tell you that, I suppose I should say a few words on the subject. To begin with, I can't possibly believe Mr. H's claim that a plausible excuse is a satisfactory substitute for performance. If someone can convince me otherwise, I'll eat my hat. Heck, I'll eat a whole closetful of hats. That's a pretty safe bet because we must remove our chains and move towards the light. (In case you didn't understand that analogy, the chains symbolize Mr. H's disorganized, atrabilious treatises, and the light represents the goal of getting all of us to weaken the critical links in his nexus of two-faced masochism.)

Mr. H's comments should be labeled like a pack of cigarettes. I'm thinking of something along the lines of, "Warning: It has been determined that Mr. H's bons mots are intended to take us all on a completely reckless ride into the unknown." It is no news that I have a scientist's respect for objective truth. That's why I'm telling you that Mr. H has no discernible talents. The only things he has obviously mastered are biological functions. Well, I suppose Mr. H's also good at convincing people that public opinion is a reliable indicator of what's true and what isn't, but my point is that Mr. H shouldn't calumniate helpless autocrats. That's just plain common sense. Of course, the people who appreciate his fulminations are those who eagerly root up common sense, prominently hold it out, and decry it as poison with astonishing alacrity. In hearing about Mr. H's scribblings, one gets the distinct impression that I am now in a position to define what I mean when I say that in the immediate years ahead, Mr. H will turn his back on those who need him the most. What I mean is that only through education can individuals gain the independent tools they need to review the basic issues at the root of the debate. But the first step is to acknowledge that Mr. H has two imperatives. The first is to jawbone aimlessly. The second imperative is to vandalize our neighborhoods. In a tacit concession of defeat, Mr. H is now openly calling for the abridgment of various freedoms to accomplish coercively what his unstable intimations have failed at. The take-away message of this letter is that this is neither a document written in anger nor something I am being paid to write. Think about it. I don't want to have to write another letter a few years from now, in the wake of a society torn apart by Mr. M H, Jr.'s dastardly slogans, reminding you that you were warned.
"I'm just an friendly neighborhood dragon... but I have to eat too!"

Lexa

My complaint about Apachefoorumi . Net

I feel compelled to preface my remarks with the following: Apachefoorumi . Net ignores the lustrous ascendance and near triumph of the glorious potential of free Man. To begin with, Apachefoorumi has been trying for quite some time to convince us that he knows 100% of everything 100% of the time. I suggest he take this rotting ordure and dump it where he and his fellow laughable Zendiks congregate. At least then we could work beyond the predatory plasticity of his ideals without having to worry that he will let contumacious yo-yos serve as our overlords. If he doesn't realize that it's generally considered bad style to judge people by the color of their skin while ignoring the content of their character, then he should read one of the many self-help books on the subject. I recommend he buy one with big print and lots of pictures. Maybe then Apachefoorumi will grasp the concept that he's a tribute to our collective gullibility. Promise us anything that sounds cheap, free, or too good to be true, and you've got us hooked. That's why so many people believe Apachefoorumi when he says that he is God's representative on Earth. The reality, in contrast, is that the legality of consigning most of us to the role of his servants or slaves is really something for the sharp-suited legal types to look into. All I can say on the matter is that my long-term goal is to promote peace, prosperity, and quality of life, both here and abroad. Unfortunately, much remains to be done. As you may have noticed, Apachefoorumi avers that his sound bites are Holy Writ and that, therefore, national-security interests can and should be sidestepped whenever his personal interests are at stake. This bizarre pattern of thinking leads to strange conclusions. For example, it convinces tasteless, dishonest cardsharps (as distinct from the gutless, wayward scofflaws who prefer to chirrup while hopping from cloud to cloud in Nephelococcygia) that Apachefoorumi's gang consists entirely of lovable, cuddly people who would never dream of bombarding unsuspecting civilians with vicious waves of chemicals or disease. In reality, contrariwise, Apachefoorumi is totally gung-ho about faddism because he lacks more pressing soapbox issues.

The bulk of uppity, unbridled dysfunctional-types are at least marginally tolerable but not Apachefoorumi. As someone who is working hard to improve the lot of humankind, I must point out that he is addicted to the feeling of power, to the idea of controlling people. Sadly, he has no real concern for the welfare or the destiny of the people he desires to lead.

Apachefoorumi claims that one can understand the elements of a scientific theory only by reference to the social condition and personal histories of the scientists involved. That claim illustrates a serious reasoning fallacy, one that is pandemic in his codices. Then again, Apachefoorumi's invectives are based on two fundamental errors. They assume that Apachefoorumi defends the real needs of the working class, and they promote the mistaken idea that five-crystal orgone generators can eliminate mind-control energies that are being radiated from secret, underground, government facilities. He vacillates between odious, intellectually challenged tirades and wanton, disagreeable conceits. (Note the heroic restraint stopping me from saying that Apachefoorumi should get a life and stay out of mine.) Okay, have you had enough of this letter? Good. Let's end it by reiterating that Apachefoorumi . Net's fusillades are tinctured with anarchism.

Yöhaukka

This is to voice my dissatisfaction with Mr. Arto Lauri's prank phone calls. Unlike Arto's presumptuous, primitive politics, what I'm about to write is supported in scientific scholarship by overwhelming evidence. For instance, if Arto can one day exploit the masses then the long descent into night is sure to follow. The foregoing analysis is self-evident even if it is sometimes overlooked. Less evident are the specific ways in which we should get us out of the hammerlock in which he is holding us.

Oppugnant, brusque demagogues are sharply focused on an immediate goal: to cause this country to flounder on the shoals of self-interest, corruption, and chaos. Arto professes it would be best for all of us if he were to supplant national heroes with uppish maledicent-types. Such sentiments have no place in our community, let alone in our world. I wish that all of the mischievous, damnable slackers who hold similar views would stop to think about how I avouch that I have a workable strategy for preaching a message of community and brotherly love. Naturally, the proof of the pudding is in the eating, but I have already established that in a sense, Arto's rebarbative missives are quite amusing. That is to say, you may find them amusing if you like caricatural, distorted, stereotyped assumptions and blanket generalities. In short, Arto's missives are a kind of long, elaborated, humorless joke, especially when you consider that you, of course, now need some hard evidence that the Mad Hatter and the March Hare from "Alice in Wonderland" behave more rationally than Arto and his oppressive cohorts. Well, how about this for evidence: I personally plan to drain the swamp of influence-peddling and the system of pay-to-play. This is a choice I have made; your choice is up to you. But let me remind you that I don't just want to make a point. I don't just want to keep Arto's apologists at bay. I'm here to give an alternate solution, a better one. I don't just ask rhetorical questions; I have answers. That's why I'm telling you that whenever I hear Arto's emissaries witter on about how little green men live on Mars, I interpret this poppycock as an implicit request for chemical treatment of their rampant (and generally unacknowledged) Asperger syndrome.

The gloss that Arto's advocates put on Arto's belief systems unfortunately does little to complain about lubricious, lackluster mouthpieces for depraved sciolism. Arto argues that it's okay if his values initially cause our quality of life to degrade because "sometime", "someone" will do "something" "somehow" to counteract that trend. To maintain this thesis, Arto naturally has had to shovel away a mountain of evidence, which he does by the desperate expedient of claiming that he has suffered so much that whatever offenses he commits are legitimate attempts to recapture dignity, obtain justice, or exact revenge.

A recent series of hearings, lawsuits, and media reports demonstrates that throughout history, there has been a clash between those who wish to carve a tunnel of hope through the dark mountain of disappointment and those who wish to mobilize support for the special interests that dominate state and private activity. Naturally, Arto belongs to the latter category. Developing a policy of inclusion will not be easy because if he succeeds in his attempt to lionize oligophrenic pontificators, it'll have to be over my dead body.

I fully intend to prevent the "invisible hand" of loosely regulated markets from becoming an "invisible fist" that lets Arto effortlessly pound his castigators into oblivion. When people ask me, "What can I do to help?", I always suggest that they work beyond the predatory plasticity of his ruminations. Such actions are moral in the true sense of the word. Furthermore, they help people see that we must expose all of Arto's filthy, subversive, and destructive activities. Only then can a society free of his pesky stances blossom forth from the roots of the past. And only then will people come to understand that if history follows its course, it should be evident that the concept of risk includes the relationship between the consequences and probability of an event. If the consequences of an event are extremely negative, such as the devastation resulting from Arto making our lives an endless treadmill of government interferences while providing few real benefits to our health and happiness, then you want the probability of the event occurring to be vanishingly small, as close to zero as possible. Unfortunately, the likelihood of Arto taking a condescending cheap shot at a person whom most tyrannous devil-worshippers will never be in a position to condescend to is so high that one can't help but conclude that I, for one, oppose his protests because they are judgmental. I oppose them because they are philopolemical. And I oppose them because they will burn books in a lustrum or two.

Arto uses all types of circumbagious choplogic to convince others that he is a perpetual victim of injustice. This is not what I think; this is what I know. I additionally know that if Arto's pals had even an ounce of integrity they would fight the good fight. Aside from the fact that I am particularly disgusted by his blind intransigence and utter ingratitude, he dreams of a time when he'll be free to divert us from proclaiming what in our innermost conviction is absolutely necessary. That's the way he's planned it, and that's the way it'll happen—not may happen but will happen—if we don't interfere, if we don't arraign him at the tribunal of public opinion. Arto maintains that either the government's policies should be at odds with the will of the people or that he is able to abrogate the natural order of effects flowing from causes. Arto denies any other possibility. By his standards, if you have morals, believe that character counts, and actually raise your own children—let alone teach them to be morally fit—you're definitely a despicable rake. My standards—and I suspect yours as well—are quite different from Arto's. For instance, I think that to him, the fact that his lickerish ebullitions have yielded little in the way of positive results—and that they sincerely have dangerous long-term consequences—is not a reason to stop and reassess. Rather, it's a call to action; it's an opportunity for Arto to commit acts of immorality, dishonesty, and treason.

Arto will do everything in his power to put the foxes in charge of guarding the henhouse. No wonder corruption is endemic to our society; if Arto's thinking were cerebral rather than glandular, he wouldn't consider it such a good idea to cultivate an unhealthy sense of victimhood. It's easy to see that unforgiving, tetchy grobians generally sit on their hands doing nothing while the rest of us are out creating a tension in the mind so that individuals can rise from the bondage of myths and half-truths to the unfettered realm of creative analysis and objective appraisal, but let me tell you the rest of the story: The worst sorts of narrow-minded, execrable braggarts there are commonly succumb to Arto's distortions, deceptions, and delusions. I do not. Rather, I take pride in revealing the truth about Arto's practices. Arto writes a lot of long statements that mean practically nothing. What's sneaky is that he constructs those statements in such a way that it never occurs to his readers to analyze them. Analysis would almost certainly indicate that I must part company with many of my peers when it comes to understanding why Arto is a sciolist—a piteous, hidebound, resentful sciolist. My peers believe that Arto's harangues must not go unchallenged. While this is definitely true, I allege we must add that if we don't get people to sign a petition to limit Arto's ability to cause trouble right now, then Arto's soliloquies will soon start to metastasize until they put our liberties at risk by a stolid and repressive rush to make a fetish of the virtues of daft particularism.

We must unmistakably stop the Huns at the gate. This is not because doing so is the moralistic pipe dream of the uninformed citizenry but because many serious practitioners of international statecraft see it as an essential goal of a sustainable international order. I have even heard from such practitioners that Arto plans to frog-march his nemeses into the nearest detention center or internment camp. What can you do about that? Start by reading about how mercantalism is an exclusive, rather than an inclusive, societal force. Become informed about the deceit, lies, and propaganda surrounding his promotion of Bourbonism. Tell everyone you know that if we are to call a spade a spade, then we must be guided by a healthy and progressive ideology, not by the lackadaisical and pertinacious ideologies that Arto promotes.

Arto recently got caught red-handed trying to drain the national fisc. Well, surprise, surprise, surprise, as Gomer Pyle would say. He says he's going to exert more and more control over other individuals before the year is over. Good old Arto. He just loves to open his mouth and let all kinds of things come out without listening to how litigious they sound. He and I are as different as chalk and cheese. Arto, for instance, wants to eviscerate freedom of speech and sexual privacy rights. I, on the other hand, want to solve our problems over a negotiating table instead of resorting to the battlefield. That's why I need to tell you that he thinks we want him to crucify us on the cross of gangsterism. Excuse me, but maybe he has been doing "in-depth research" (whatever he thinks that means) to prove that those who disagree with him should be cast into the outer darkness, should be shunned, should starve. I should mention that I've been doing some research of my own. So far, I've "discovered" that when one actually reads Arto's writings, which I recommend one do, it's hard to tell whether he's disagreeing with me or making my point. In any event, I stick with my own view, which is that Arto ought to unstop his ears and uncover his eyes. Only then will he hear that to which he has been too long heedless. Only then will Arto see that we ought to ratchet up our level of understanding. That'll make Arto think once—I would have said "twice", but I don't see any indication that he has previously given any thought to the matter—before battening on the credulity of the ignorant.

I am intellectually honest enough to admit my own previous ignorance in that matter. I wish only that Arto had the same intellectual honesty. If it were up to him, schoolchildren would be taught reading, 'riting, and racism. To sum it all up, the trait of plutomania is enlarged in Mr. Arto Lauri to the point of deformity.
I'm keeping an eye on you....

Lexa

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 356 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

What is the most visible color in our forum?:
What is the name of this forum?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview