News:

Apachefoorumi.net
Parasta Parsaa Jokaiseen Yöttömään Yöhön.

Main Menu

Astetta kalliimpi pienoismalli

Started by Josse, Thu 17.06.2010 15:21:14 (UTC+0300)

Previous topic - Next topic

Josse

http://www.guelpen.com/

QuoteThe toy model weighs 7 kilos. It is made out of solid 24-carat gold and platinum and has a single cut 7.2-carat diamond set in the grill. All detailing is an exact replica of the real Bugatti.
There will be made only three golden Veyrons, said Stuart Hughes, the jeweller and one of the creators of the car model.
I'd like to see those three fools who'd buy them.
The toy is almost twice the price of the real Bugatti Veyron or £2 million, whereas the real car costs £1.15 million...
What would you prefer, this toy model or the real thing? I know what my choice would be

WARNING:

This post may contain absolute bullshit. Viewer discretion necessary !

Memme

Kyllähän tuolla olis katetta panttilainaamossa.. Sinne minä sen kuitenkin kiikuttaisin..   :shy:

nyyyps

Quote from: Memme on Thu 17.06.2010 17:35:28 (UTC+0300)
Kyllähän tuolla olis katetta panttilainaamossa.. Sinne minä sen kuitenkin kiikuttaisin..   :shy:
Juu, en minäkään sitä kirjahyllyyn jättäis, jos jostaki löytäsin. Myyntiin ja heti. :huraa:
Allekirjoitukset näkyvät jokaisen viestin tai yksityisviestin alla. Voit käyttää BBCodea ja hymiöitä allekirjoituksessasi.

Memme

Niillä rahoilla mä teettäsin vanhemmille uuden talon nykyiselle tontille   :good:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 356 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

What is the most visible color in our forum?:
What is the name of this forum?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview