Keräilläänpäs vitsejä vol.2: Jämävitsien kaatopaikalla

Started by peter, Sun 16.01.2011 13:52:11 (UTC+0200)

Previous topic - Next topic

NaiNeN

Sekoitan ruokaani Kitekattia. Mainoksen mukaan se pitää mirrin virkeänä ja karvan kiiltävänä.

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur. Futue te ipsum.

Masa

Kaikki muu on paskaa, paitsi kusi !

Tosi huono karaokelaulaja

Atomisaattori

Nainen ilkkui rannalla loikoilevaa mahakasta miestä, taputti tämän vatsaa ja sanoi:
"No mut siin onkin oikee sikspäkki. Onks Karlsbergiä vai Karjalaa?"
Mies vastasi naiselle: "Siinä on hana alla, voit maistaa itse."

"Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment." - Jim Horning
Älä koskaan väittele idiootin kanssa. Hän vetää sinut omalle tasolleen ja voittaa sinut kokemuksellaan.
"Trying is the first step toward failure." - Homer Simpson

The One

Liekki!  :rofl:

A 6 year old and a 4 year old are upstairs in their bedroom.

The 6 year old asks, "You know what? I think it's about time we started cussing."

The 4 year old nods his head in approval.

The 6 year old continues, "When we go downstairs for breakfast, I'm gonna say something with hell and you say something with ass."

The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm.
When the mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 6 year old what he wants for breakfast, he replies,

"Aw, hell, Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios.

WHACK! He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up, and runs upstairs crying his eyes out, with his mother in hot pursuit, slapping his rear with every step.. His mom locks him in his room and shouts, "You can stay there until I let you out!"

She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4 year old and asks with a stern voice, "And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?"
"I don't know," he blubbers, "but you can bet your fat ass it won't be Cheerios!"
Kaikki muu paitsi moottorikelkkailu on turhaa.

Masa

Kaikki muu on paskaa, paitsi kusi !

Tosi huono karaokelaulaja

Josse

WARNING:

This post may contain absolute bullshit. Viewer discretion necessary !

Venus

Kalle asteli vanhempiensa makuuhuoneeseen. Hetken aikaa seurattuaan tapahtumia Kalle karjaisi : "Sillälailla!!! Ja minua oltiin viemässä psykiatrille kun imin peukaloa!!"

:psylach:

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

What is the name of this forum?:
What is the most visible color in our forum?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview