News:

Jätä aivosi narikkaan, ja astu peremmälle :moi:
Apachefoorumi ei vastaa narikkaan jätetyistä aatteista.

Main Menu

CCJ

Started by Ziperia, Fri 31.07.2009 02:40:08 (UTC+0300)

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziperia

CCJ
QuoteCCJ are an up-and-coming Edinburgh based band set on making true and meaningful music. The first time I heard their songs was in Chris Carlyle's room. Their music got through to me, I immediately wanted to get involved. I only met them recently, but the time we've spent together has been inspirational. Before they came to Aberdeen, they had been heavily involved in the Edinburgh music scene having played the Cabaret Voltaire, the Hive, the Arc, and other musical venues.

Pete Taylor, Chris Carlyle, Sam Chinnery, and Cammy Dobbie all attended George Watsons college in Edinburgh. They formed Heroes and Villains when they were fourteen, becoming CCJ when they were 15. They recorded their first album, Dude CCJ, in school. Their second, and first studio album, Kids From Nowhere, they recorded at Windmill studios aged 16.

Their music has been influenced over time by partying, happy times and sad. A marked change came to their music with the death of their Bassist Sam in 2007, which marked a dry spot in their creativity. A desire to create and the support of friends and fans saw them through. They came back together in early 2008 with new material, which has been transformed into their insightful new album, Dirty Town.

-Falling through the cracks, by Richard Parker

CCJ - Keep Control

Juuh, tuotanoin, lupasin niiden managerille vähän mainostaa niitä suomessa.. Lupasivat tehä keikan jos löydän tarpeeksi yleisöä :P
Mutta joo, kuunnelkaa tuo Keep control biisi, käviskää kotisivulla (http://www.ccjband.co.uk), kuunnelkaa sieltä vähän muita biisejä, ja jos pidätte niin olisi hyvä jos youtubessa kommentoisitte ja/tai liittyisitte Facebook ryhmään.

Kiitän ajastanne

:bonjour:

The Änes

Ihan hyvä kyseisen lajityypin edustaja. :good:
Itse en hirveästi tosta britti Pop/rockista oikein perusta, mutta kyllä ainakin tota biisiä kuuntelee ennemin ku esim Coldplaytä :jepso:

l am the bastard son - evil inborn, Satan in tip-top, from head to toe
Just look at me, sense my blitz, down riding route 666

I was born to lose but Im built for booze..

Ziperia

En itseasiassa alunperin pitänyt bändistä ollenkaan.. Tuli vaan kuunneltua pari kertaa lisää, ja nyt sitä tulee kuunneltua melkein kokoajan :psp:

The Änes

Täytyypä jossain välissä tutustua kans itekin tarkemmin :jepso:

l am the bastard son - evil inborn, Satan in tip-top, from head to toe
Just look at me, sense my blitz, down riding route 666

I was born to lose but Im built for booze..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 356 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

What is the name of this forum?:
What is the most visible color in our forum?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview