Russian Army Test

Started by Kastori, Fri 26.03.2010 10:54:45 (UTC+0200)

Previous topic - Next topic

Kastori

So what you see is what to be said an entry level test leaked from Russian army. Here is the translation: "Six questions that help to identify any hidden psychological diseases young soldier might. If the soldier can't see the number in one of the 6 circles on the test picture, the he likely might having:

Can't see circle 1: High agression, proneness to conflict, the recommendation is to add more physical excercise and cold showers.

Can't see circle 2: Possible low than average intellectual abilities, can't serve with sophisticated equipment.

Can't see circle 3: Possible debauchery, soldier should get increased daily ration, should get more physical activity tasks, should not be connected to food supplies, etc.

Can't see circle 4: Possible inclination to violence, can be assigend as a leader to his unit, as he can preserve discipline.

Can't see circle 5: Possible latent homosexuality. Can be light uncontrolled accesses of attraction to the same sex.

Can't see circle 6: Possible schizophreanic tendency. Required additional inspection.

Every soldier should be tested before assignment, according to the order #2299."

=Juku=

Oops,  I did not know that color blindness is  insanity :think:
Which number ought to be in that latent homosexuality?  :parku:

Me first (rules of traffic)

Atomisaattori

"Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment." - Jim Horning
Älä koskaan väittele idiootin kanssa. Hän vetää sinut omalle tasolleen ja voittaa sinut kokemuksellaan.
"Trying is the first step toward failure." - Homer Simpson

Ressukka

Quote from: Juku on Fri 26.03.2010 10:57:33 (UTC+0200)
Vai että värisokeus on mentaalioire  :think:
Mikä numero tuossa latentissa homoseksissä pitäisi olla?  :parku:

unikeko

en määkää sitä latenttia homoseksii nähny... sit ku kerrottiin mitä siinä pitäs näkyy, ni jotain sen tapasta mä siinä kyllä hahmotan, varmaks en pysty sanoo  :sorry:
kun keskustelet idiootin kanssa, katso ettei hän tee samoin

Jumalan rauhaa
moottori pauhaa

Kastori

Quote from: unikeko on Sat 27.03.2010 08:51:05 (UTC+0200)
en määkää sitä latenttia homoseksii nähny... sit ku kerrottiin mitä siinä pitäs näkyy, ni jotain sen tapasta mä siinä kyllä hahmotan, varmaks en pysty sanoo  :sorry:
niin varmasti..  :friends:

Pyöveli

Only english here  :aatu: Btw, i didn`t saw the number 5 clearly, so you guys are not alone :brows:
Jännän äärellä vuodesta 2007  :popper:

Señorita iCola

Menestykseen on kaksi sääntöä:
1. Älä koskaan paljasta kaikkea.

=Juku=

Me first (rules of traffic)

Ressukka

Quote from: Pyöveli on Sat 27.03.2010 09:54:35 (UTC+0200)
Only english here  :aatu: Btw, i didn`t saw the number 5 clearly, so you guys are not alone :brows:
So yu are semi-gay, you just haven`t accepted that fact

When you are in peace with your inner gay you can see clearly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIqLsGT2wbQ#

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 356 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

What is the name of this forum?:
What is the most visible color in our forum?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview