News:

Apachefoorumi.net
Admin tarjoaisi kävijöille kahvit, mutta huomasi ettei serveri tykkää nesteistä.

Main Menu

Fuck My Life

Started by Ziperia, Sat 28.03.2009 19:25:10 (UTC+0200)

Previous topic - Next topic

nahkaparturi

QuoteToday I met my girlfriend's very religious parents for the first time for dinner. Somehow we got to talking about her groin hernias that were repaired as a baby. I never knew she had hernias repaired and said, "But she doesn't have any scars down there". Long awkward silence. FML
:psycho:
So, you found out you're not a business man after all.
Just a man.
An ancient race.

All the love in all the world
Is not enough to save my soul tonight
-Lemmy

nyyyps

Today, to my delight I discover that there is security camera in the storage room at my work. The same room where, two days ago I masturbated. FML
Allekirjoitukset näkyvät jokaisen viestin tai yksityisviestin alla. Voit käyttää BBCodea ja hymiöitä allekirjoituksessasi.

Arathon

Tule hyvä kakku.

Kastori

QuoteToday, my boss called me into his office to show me the web site of a potential business partner. When he began to type 'virginia' into google, it auto-completed his search with his recent search for 'virgin boy assholes'. I have to go on business trip with him tomorrow. I'm a young guy. FML

Mao

QuoteToday, my husband of 9 years announced he was gay. He insinuated that he was only able to achieve erections because I looked like a man. FML
Savun hälvettyä tarkastan kytkennät.

The Änes

Quote from: Kastori on Sun 29.03.2009 19:14:25 (UTC+0300)
QuoteToday, my boss called me into his office to show me the web site of a potential business partner. When he began to type 'virginia' into google, it auto-completed his search with his recent search for 'virgin boy assholes'. I have to go on business trip with him tomorrow. I'm a young guy. FML
:lach:

l am the bastard son - evil inborn, Satan in tip-top, from head to toe
Just look at me, sense my blitz, down riding route 666

I was born to lose but Im built for booze..

Jarre

QuoteToday, I was going down on my girlfriend when I noticed a hickey near her hip. I said, "wow, last night was crazy, I don't even remember doing that!". Without even interrupting the action, she simply said, "You didn't". FML
:doh:
Carpe Natem

jp77

Today, I was talked into having sex with my boyfriend of 4 years. I had always wanted to wait till marriage but my boyfriend convinced me otherwise. Once we were done, he said he could never marry me because I was no longer pure. FML

---  ::hihsmoke

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 356 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

What is the most visible color in our forum?:
What is the name of this forum?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview