News:

Apachefoorumi.net
Admin tarjoaisi kävijöille kahvit, mutta huomasi ettei serveri tykkää nesteistä.

Main Menu

Jokes

Started by Nuuka, Thu 11.01.2007 11:05:29 (UTC+0200)

Previous topic - Next topic

Masa

:lach: Oli pakko laittaa tuo sähköpostilla Puolalaiselle kaverilleni
Kaikki muu on paskaa, paitsi kusi !

Tosi huono karaokelaulaja

=Lutris=

Ennemmin huonoa huumoria kuin ei huumoria ollenkaan
Huonoa makua ja riman alituksia jo vuodesta 1964 lähtien
Paskan myivät
Paskaa huumoria jo vuodesta 1964

Atomisaattori

3 Americans on an internal flight on day and there having a laugh about Freudian slips.
1 says "I was at the dask buying buying 2 tickets to Pittsburgh one time and the girl behind the courner had really big tits so instead of saying 2 tickets to Pittsburg, I actually said 2 pickets to titsburg". There all laughing about this.

Irish guy sitting across butts in and says "sorry but I couldn't help overhearing your conversation about Freudian slips, I myself had one the other morning". I was at the breakfast table with my wife the other day and I meant to say "Pass the butter, but what I actually said was...............YOU RUINED MY LIFE YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!"

:blink:

"Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment." - Jim Horning
Älä koskaan väittele idiootin kanssa. Hän vetää sinut omalle tasolleen ja voittaa sinut kokemuksellaan.
"Trying is the first step toward failure." - Homer Simpson

Masa

Atomisaattori

"Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment." - Jim Horning
Älä koskaan väittele idiootin kanssa. Hän vetää sinut omalle tasolleen ja voittaa sinut kokemuksellaan.

Masa

Atomisaattori

Ziperia

Atomisaattori

Ziperia

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 356 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

What is the most visible color in our forum?:
What is the name of this forum?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview