News:

Apache Discord:
https://discord.gg/P5uVQ9UH3j

Main Menu

Nyrkkeily

Started by Poslari, Sat 03.06.2006 23:20:36 (UTC+0300)

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarre

nono, kyllä se sentään kesti viidettä erää :jees:
Carpe Natem

Kastori

Mclovin

Leapailla oli väärä taktiikka, ku torju kaikki iskut naamallaan.
"Luulin saavani rahaa, mutta sainkin vain pillua" - Kauko Röyhkä -

Morgan

Miksi Klitshkolle pitää hommata tollasia hiekkasäkkejä vastutstajaksi, mitkä se varmasti voittaa kuhanta muutaman erän läpsyttelee. Vai onko tosiaan niin että ei muka löytyisi kunnollista haastajaa
Homo halusi tatuoida traktorin kalun päähän. "Laitetaanko tavallinen vai neliveto?" "Mitä eroa niillä on" homo kysyy. "Neliveto kulkee paskassa paremmin

Jarre

Jaa-a, parikin kertaa siellä täällä miettiny että miksi näin. osa nuistahana on että pitää olla jollain listalla tarpeeksi korkeella että pääsee ottelemaan, ja noissa on kuulemma pirusti politiikkaa mukana että kuka missäkin listalla on ykköshaastaja, mestarin ei kai tartte puolustaa ku ykkösiä vastaan tota titteliä :think:

Kyllä sieltä varmasti löytyis vastustaja jos toinenkin kun vaan pääsis ottelemaan :jees:
Carpe Natem

Esinahka-Einari

Betonishamaani

Hello.
Iam Roberts father and i want you to nou Sauerlands dealing whit Robert.
Rotten.
I started more or less professionally training with Robert in 2000.
Already then I noticed how much you get to struggle with other coaches and Boxing Federation alike.
In every event there was always at least one who asked Robert if he had a proper coach.
Nothing worked about the Finnish Boxing Federation even though Robert won bronze in B-junior Europe Championship.
In A-junior Europe Championship he also won bronze, still no one belived the boy would hold a candle
in boxing.
The only one who believed in him was me.
Then came the adults' Europe Championship 2006, the Boxing Federation curtly stated that such a --"psychically, physically weak and skilless"
person isn't sent anywhere .
6 weeks before the European Championships Robert was in training camp in Belarus.
For luck there was Ervin Kade as the main coach and said that Robert'll go and he can get the sponsors.
Week before Europe Championships we mostly rested, Robert achieved silver and did a good fight against Russia's Timurtjev.
The show was so fine that the Sauerland Event's Matchmaker and talent agent Hagen Doering interested about Robert.
Doering eventually contacted me before final, introduced himself and asked if he could talk with Robert after the final.
At first I thought it all was some kind of a practcal joke when I checked about Sauerland Event's info.
It was one of the world's biggest boxing team and Robert would get a contract with them. I was really excited.
Doering came to negotiate in Helsinki and two weeks later he came back with a contract suggestion.
We looked it through and were very excited, 6500€ per bout for the first year and 12500€ for the next year's four bouts.
Training, living and being in Germany sponsored by Sauerland, what a deal.
Doering told us we could tahe a lawyer and Sauerland would pay this.
As we were green and totally blown off by all this we didn't think that such a big and fancy (talli) as this would cheat us anyhow.
Well, Robert started in the bundesliga and almost unbeatably went through everyone, but Teper was too hard, Robert got a child
the night between Friday and Saturday and lost his sleep, at the day he flew to Berlin and fought against Teper. Defeat came by
points. Robert's mind and thoughts were in Finland with his daughter, but in his loyalty he couldn't leave his Bundeliga (talli)'s
Hertha Berlin in the lurch.
The time had come to sign the contract and Robert went alone to Berlin to sign it.
It all felt like a dream, until after the first bout transpired the terrible truth, the contract that Robert had signed was totally different from
the one we saw in Helsinki and which we went through with Doering.
Sauerland Event's lawyer Christian Meyer had changed almost everything, the salary was dropped to 2900€/bout and on top of that
Robert had signed a manager deal with Wilfred Sauerland that would grant him 30% of Robert's bout salary that surpass 15000€.
Robert couldn't tell about those things because there was a section in the contract that denied (by prison sentence) showing or
talking about the contract with other people.
I lived a painful time because I saw everything wasn't fine with Robert, and the injuries began to pile up starting after the third bout,
in Helsinki the hand broke because of inflammation (too hard sack in the training) in Oloukuns forehead followed by surgery and a titan plate
to the aforementioned hand.
The rehab should've done correctly and the titan plate should've been taken away before the next bout.
Because this wasn't done, in the next match the plate twisted and it has been a hindrance for training and bouts alike ever since.
Then came the info that Robert will get to fight in the Europe Chamionships belt; hand broken and six weeks
before the bout a ligament snapped from the shoulder, he was taken to Wegner's good friend who by chance
was a general practitioner and told that Robert can fight.
In training Robert couldn't hit with the right hand at all and the coaches only comment was "You complain all the time."
After the Europe Championships Robert pulled to his cabin to celebrate Christmas with his family and relax.
After he came back to Berlin the training was meant to continue, but Robert said that he wasn't able to hit with his right hand
to which Wegner stated that "Robert you're always complaining."
Robert eventually went to medical examination and came a decision to a surgery and it seemed like his career was over.
Robert got operated and I prayed that his career wouldn't end. His shoulder was in so bad condition that the surgeons had to
take a new ligament from his hip and rebuild the collarbone with titan screws.
The rehab was started and doctor said that Rober'll fight again and that the shoulder will endure. I thanked god for everything.
Now started an interesting time was the rehab sorted out properly?
Sadly this wasn't done, the next bout went by other foot in the grave and in the next one the hand broke again.
After the surgery there was a long pause and no later than that they should've finished the rehab with honor but no,
they were only interested about bringing the rundown Robert back to the ring.
Robert decided to move back to Finland and we tried to cancel the contract every we could, but they didn't give any
chances to that.
Robert arrived to Finland Autumn 2013 and soon it started to reveal how much they had tortured Robert.
Elbow and shoulder were off-place, hand was in wrong position because the bone was off-place, two vertebras
from the neck off-place and one from the lower back.
For luck Witting noticed all the injuries and did six months work with him and the effort paid off.
All these injuries had come from Sauerland Event's neglects.
At the time writing the manager contact the promoter Wilfred Sauerland must've negotiated with himself because he was never in
contact with Robert and he didn't get one single sponsor for him.
Sauerland sold Robert to different companies and ARD tv company and he didn't get a penny, and Wilfred dared to take 30%
of the bout salaries.
Wilfred's managering company is located at Switzerland and the man himself lives in South-Africa, the rumors say that
they're laundering money that's going from Germany to the aforementioned countries.
Rumors also say that brothers Kalle and Nisse Sauerland are tough cocaine users, and when I mentioned this to Meyer, Kalle
Sauerland told to a witness that Nisse and a couple of gorillas are going to speak some sense to papa Helenius.
Since then Meyer has threatened me with police and jail if I expose them to media.
Karl Helenius (Father)
Note to self: Älä avaa Tuomarin triidejä. Mielessä pyörii nyt vain ihmistuhatjalkaiset, paskan syöminen ja höpsähtäneet lääkärisedät.

Quote from: NaiNeN on Thu 25.07.2013 19:38:41 (UTC+0300)
Mie eilen mietin että mitäköhän tuommonen vankilapsykiatri sanois Tuomarista  :think:

Örtzi

Wahlströmin Eva paukuttaa tota brassia ihan miten tykkää. Taitaa vaan olla Eva liian kiltti tyttö loppujen lopuksi nyrkkeilyyn, olis ollu jo monta paikkaa lyödä tuo ulos kehästä, mutta Eva lopettaa kesken ja päästää vastustajan kulmasta pois. Astuu suoraan taakse ja laskee hanskat.  :blink:
Kyl siit kaffekermat saa, sano piika ku sonnia lypsi.

Kastori

pitää muistaa show..

ja jos on lyöny vetoa ittensä puolesta..  :psp:

=Lutris=

Ennemmin huonoa huumoria kuin ei huumoria ollenkaan
Huonoa makua ja riman alituksia jo vuodesta 1964 lähtien
Paskan myivät
Paskaa huumoria jo vuodesta 1964

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 356 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

What is the most visible color in our forum?:
What is the name of this forum?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview