Linus haitaksi lapsille

Started by Lexa, Fri 12.12.2008 12:12:09 (UTC+0200)

Previous topic - Next topic

Lexa

http://sektori.com/uutinen/linux-haitaksi-lapsille/8592/

http://linuxlock.blogspot.com/2008/12/linux-stop-holding-our-kids-back.html

...No software is free and spreading that misconception is harmful. These children look up to adults for guidance and discipline. I will research this as time allows and I want to assure you, if you are doing anything illegal, I will pursue charges as the law allows....

...This is a world where Windows runs on virtually every computer and putting on a carnival show for an operating system is not helping these children at all. I am sure if you contacted Microsoft, they would be more than happy to supply you with copies of an older verison of Windows and that way, your computers would actually be of service to those receiving them..."
"Lexa on koko Apache foorumin nettipoliisien PÄÄLLIKKÖ!" -Arto Lauri

The future unknown, but is there ever time to find out...?

Like what I do? Buy me a beer!

Tule mukaan Apachefoorumin Discord-kanavalle!

MH

:lach: Siinä on opettajalla jenkit tuntien edessä jonkinmoinen vahingonkorvausurakka setvittävänä...
"I'm just an friendly neighborhood dragon... but I have to eat too!"

Lexa

Kaikkein parasta tuossa on kuitenkin tuo Starksin vastauskirjeen loppuosa ::hihsmoke

Now. You give that boy his disks back. Aaron is a brilliant kid and he's learned more using Linux than he ever did using Windows. Those disks and their distribution are perfectly legal and even if he was "disruptive", you cannot keep his property. I have placed a call to the AISD Superintendent and cc'd him a complete copy of your email. It looks like we will get to meet in his office when School starts again after the holiday. I am anxious to meet a person who is this uninformed and still holds a position of authority and learnedness over our children.

=Lutris=

:think: Kaikki ilmainen (Linux) on julistettava kommunismiksi ja siksi vaaralliseksi lapsosille  ::hihsmoke
Ennemmin huonoa huumoria kuin ei huumoria ollenkaan
Huonoa makua ja riman alituksia jo vuodesta 1964 lähtien
Paskan myivät
Paskaa huumoria jo vuodesta 1964

nyyyps

Ei mikään ole ilmaista. Ei varmasti hänen avioliittonsakaan. Timanttisormuksella tunti rakkautta. :psp:
Allekirjoitukset näkyvät jokaisen viestin tai yksityisviestin alla. Voit käyttää BBCodea ja hymiöitä allekirjoituksessasi.

Lexa

D-ude

"Kassoha sie. Tää asja on näi. Jos sie lähet juoksemaa, nii sie saat juossa Pohjalahel saakka. Kyl hää tulloo peräs, älä yhtää eppäile. Mut jos sie pysyt paikollais etkä lähe hitoilkaa, nii minkä hää tekköö? Et sie sovi hänen kansaa sammaa monttuu. Se on tään puolustussovan ratekia."

jantteri88

On näköjään, mutta silti sitä pitää välillä käyttää  :jepso:

Atomisaattori

Quote from: LexA on Fri 16.01.2009 11:38:56 (UTC+0200)
Ja nyt Ubuntu sotkee jo koulua käyvien rehellisten ihmisten elämää. :sorry:

http://www.wkowtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=9667184

:psp:
:lach:
Jos menee opiskelemaan tuon kaltaiseen laitokseen, luulisi jo tuntevan Ubuntun ja Windowsin. Edes nimeltä  :lach:

"Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment." - Jim Horning
Älä koskaan väittele idiootin kanssa. Hän vetää sinut omalle tasolleen ja voittaa sinut kokemuksellaan.
"Trying is the first step toward failure." - Homer Simpson

nyyyps

Allekirjoitukset näkyvät jokaisen viestin tai yksityisviestin alla. Voit käyttää BBCodea ja hymiöitä allekirjoituksessasi.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 356 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

What is the name of this forum?:
What is the most visible color in our forum?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview