News:

Apachefoorumi Twitterissä:
https://twitter.com/apachefoorumi

Main Menu

Why I fired my secretary today

Started by Kastori, Tue 03.07.2007 02:20:37 (UTC+0300)

Previous topic - Next topic

Kastori

I worked until one o'clock and then Jane knocked on my door and said, "You know, it's such a beautiful day outside, and it's your birthday, let's go out to lunch, just you and me".

I said, "Thanks Jane, that's the greatest thing I've heard all day. Let's go!"

We went to lunch. But we didn't go where we normally would go. We dined instead at a little place with a private table. We had two martinis each and I enjoyed the meal tremendously.

On the way back to the office, Jane said, "You know, it's such a beautiful day... We don't need to go back to the office, do we?"

I responded, "I guess not. What do you have in mind?"

She said, "Let's go to my apartment".

After arriving at her apartment Jane turned to me and said, "Boss, if you don't mind, I'm going to step into the bedroom for a moment. I'll be right back".

"OK", I nervously replied.

She went into the bedroom and, after a couple of minutes, she came out carrying a huge birthday cake... followed by my wife, kids, and dozens of my friends and co-workers, all singing "Happy Birthday".

And I just sat there...

On the couch...

Naked...

tilpehööri

Be safe at night, sleep with a nurse

Susey

Neponen

I was Boss at A car company. i sell thousands of American cars, one day my secretary Lola came to my office and say " i want sex right now Richard" i dropped my pants and lola take my dick on her mouth and 5 minute later lola drop her skirt and there it is 30 inch long penis but it wasn't my Penis it was Lolas.....Pang
"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."

Tieko

Failure to evolve is a failure to us all

"Hetkinen... Eihän tämä ole tennistä. Tämä on anaaliseksiä."

Tänzzä

:]

The Phenom

I made a deal with the devil, that i can't change...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 356 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

What is the name of this forum?:
What is the most visible color in our forum?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview