USA Trumpin edistykselliset aikeet ja päätökset

Started by =Juku=, Wed 25.01.2017 20:09:41 (UTC+0200)

Previous topic - Next topic

paavo

On ne epäilleet että se voidaan vielä kammeta jakkaraltaan kesken kauden, ellei joku nitistä sitä ensin.

=Juku=

TosiTVtähti edelleen luulee olevansa ohjelmanumero  :serlokkismoke:

E: osaako lukea?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd79UsXSLWg

Me first (rules of traffic)

=Juku=

QuoteEgie Wild
3. helmikuuta kello 22:24 ·

Dear Mr Trump,

thank you for your concern.
A man has indeed attacked a soldier with two machetes this morning in Paris.
It wasn't in the Louvre Museum, it was in the Carrousel du Louvre, which is a mall. (Less symbolic than what you're implying.)
He didn't attack any tourist (or french people -apart from the soldier- either, by the way, thank you again for your concern) and he was instantly attacked back by another soldier, and wounded.
The crowd has been kept inside after that by order of the army for security reasons, but not for any kind of hostage situation. (Your tweet is -voluntarily?- ambiguous)
France is not on edge again, at all. I learnt about the attack 10 hours after it happened (even though it was in the media earlier), and I spent 1h30 in another mall in Paris at lunch today without any kind of military reinforcement (I mean, just the usual since Charlie Hebdo or nov 2015 attacks).
Oh and by the way, the man is from Egypt, you know, the country you didn't ban from entering the US (because of your personnal affairs?)
Again, thank you for your concern, but don't use France as an excuse for your arseholery. You're the one encouraging fear with your distortion of truth.

Regards, Egie Wild

PS : GET SMART U.S. : Don't believe anything that he says without checking facts first.

=Juku=

=Juku=

Psykiatrit varoittavat: "Donald Trump liian epävakaa presidentiksi"
Siihen oikein psykiatri tarvitaan  :psylach:

Trumppi julisti eilen lehtimiehille, että lehdistö ei ole riittävästi kontrolloitu! (Kadehtii ystäväänsä Putinia)

"Sain perinnöksi sotkun" – Trump laukoi tiedotustilaisuudessa kuin viimeistä päivää

paavo

On ihme jollei joku eliminoi sitä tai ei jollain tavalla saada kammettua jakkaraltaan.

Hilima

...ja mitä tapahtuikaan Ruotsissa- ja mitä Obama onkaan tehnyt-
Twiittaakohan Trump, mitä Venäjän kanssa oikeastaan jutustelivat vaalien alla- niin hurjaa nettisodankäyntiä,ettei sitä tavis ymmärrä..ei edes sitä mitä Venäjä hakkeroi tai USA- saati sitten muut agentit siinä välissä.
Onneksi F-Secure on todettu ihan paskaksi   :drunk:
jaa-A

=Juku=

paavo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 356 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

What is the name of this forum?:
What is the most visible color in our forum?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview