News:

Apachefoorumi.net
Kuin kupillinen tuoretta spermaa.. etova, lämmin ja täynnä elämää.. 

Main Menu

Kasvisruokakuukausi

Started by jii, Thu 01.04.2010 08:19:09 (UTC+0300)

Previous topic - Next topic

Betonishamaani

According to a new study, vegetarians and vegans are six times more likely to suffer from brain shrinkage than meat eaters.

The link was discovered after scientists at Oxford University ran memory tests, physical checks and brain scans on 107 people between the ages of 61and 87, and then retested them five years later.

Researchers speculate the loss of brain mass in vegetarians and vegans is due to a deficiency of Vitamin B12, which is found in meat, fish and eggs. This type of brain atrophy is linked to Alzheimer's Disease and other cognitive failings.

The decision to eat meat is often attacked by veggies, but it now seems as though these kinds of affronts may just be a product of small-mindedness.

http://www.asylum.com/2008/09/15/a-vegertarian-diet-shrinks-the-brain/
Note to self: Älä avaa Tuomarin triidejä. Mielessä pyörii nyt vain ihmistuhatjalkaiset, paskan syöminen ja höpsähtäneet lääkärisedät.

Quote from: NaiNeN on Thu 25.07.2013 19:38:41 (UTC+0300)
Mie eilen mietin että mitäköhän tuommonen vankilapsykiatri sanois Tuomarista  :think:

=Juku=

Kyllä salaattia voi olla hampurilaisessakin!

FRANCE, Paris : A model from PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) with a world map painted on her body poses in front of the Arc de Triomphe in Paris on November 13, 2015 with a sign reading "Fight for climate: go vegan." France will be hosting and presiding the 21st Session of the Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (COP21/CMP11), also known as "Paris 2015" from November 30 to December 11. AFP PHOTO / LIONEL BONAVENTURE   

Me first (rules of traffic)

=Juku=

Saattoi olla jossakin, mutta villaahan ei talvella tarvita!

=Juku=

Ranskalaista sipulikeittoa tehtiin - toistaiseksi ei ole liharuokiin koskettu tässä kuussa...
Ehkä huomenna :drool:

=Juku=

Lihaton lokakuu  :serlokkismoke: minkälaista lihaa rajoitetaan

Hedelmät on varma valinta kuitenkin!

=Juku=

Kastori

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 356 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

What is the most visible color in our forum?:
What is the name of this forum?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview