News:

Apachefoorumi.net
Kuin kupillinen tuoretta spermaa.. etova, lämmin ja täynnä elämää.. 

Main Menu

Fukushima viisi vuotta tsunamin jälkeen

Started by nyyyps, Fri 11.03.2016 21:33:03 (UTC+0200)

Previous topic - Next topic

artopaananen

Kaikki teksteissä esiintyvät väittämät, laskelmat ja päätelmät ovat AMATTIMAISTA 30v TVO/ASEA YDINALAN SISÄPIIRIN kokemuksen käsialaa.

Yhtenevälsyydet todelisten, dokumentoitujen tapahtumien, oikeiden matemaattisten kaavojen tai muiden todennettujan faktojen kanssa ovat niinikään TÄYSIN TOTTA.

Lexa

Borax I
QuoteThis series of tests began in 1952 with the construction of the BORAX-I nuclear reactor. BORAX-I experiment proved that a reactor using direct boiling of water would be practical, rather than unstable, because of the bubble formation in the core. Subsequently the reactor was used for power excursion tests which showed that rapid conversion of water to steam would safely control the reaction. The final, deliberately destructive test in 1954 produced an unexpectedly large power excursion that "instead of the melting of a few fuel plates, the test melted a major fraction of the entire core." However, this core meltdown and release of nuclear fuel and fission products provided additional useful data to improve mathematical models.

Eli suomeksi, "testeistä viimeinen, ja tarkoituksella tuhoava, vuonna 1954"

Borax II

QuoteThe BORAX-II reactor was built in 1954, with a design output of 6 MW(t). In March 1955 BORAX-II was intentionally destroyed by taking the reactor 'prompt critical'.

Eli "Borax II tuhottiin tarkoituksella"

"Lexa on koko Apache foorumin nettipoliisien PÄÄLLIKKÖ!" -Arto Lauri

The future unknown, but is there ever time to find out...?

Like what I do? Buy me a beer!

Tule mukaan Apachefoorumin Discord-kanavalle!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 356 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

What is the name of this forum?:
What is the most visible color in our forum?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview