News:

Apachefoorumi Facebookissa:
https://www.facebook.com/Apachefoorumi/

Main Menu

sexual quotes

Started by Kastori, Thu 04.10.2007 23:11:44 (UTC+0300)

Previous topic - Next topic

Kastori

"I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy."
                * Tom Clancy
            "You know "that look" women get when they want sex?...... Me neither."
                * Steve Martin
            "Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand."
                * Woody Allen
            "Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night."
                * Rodney Dangerfield
            "There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women. Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz 500SL."
                * Lynn Lavner
            "Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope."
                * George Burns
            "Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake whole relationships."
                * Sharon Stone
            "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch."
                * Jack Nicholson
            Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is."
                * Barbara Bush (Former US First Lady, and you didn't think Barbara had a sense of humor!)
            "Ah, yes, Divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet."
                * Robin Williams
            "Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself."
                * Roseanne
            "Women need a reason to have sex. ! Men just need a place."
                * Billy Crystal
            "There's a new medical crisis. Doctors are reporting that many men are having allergic reactions to latex condoms. They say they cause severe swelling. So what's the problem?"
                * Dustin Hoffman
            "Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house."
                * Rod Stewart
            "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."
                * Robin Williams

Lexa

"Ah, yes, Divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet."
                * Robin Williams
            "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."
                * Robin Williams

I have always thought of Williams as an exceptionally smart comedian, now I'm sure of it. ::hihsmoke
"Lexa on koko Apache foorumin nettipoliisien PÄÄLLIKKÖ!" -Arto Lauri

The future unknown, but is there ever time to find out...?

Like what I do? Buy me a beer!

Tule mukaan Apachefoorumin Discord-kanavalle!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 356 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

What is the most visible color in our forum?:
What is the name of this forum?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview