News:

Apachefoorumi Facebookissa:
https://www.facebook.com/Apachefoorumi/

Main Menu

Mikä hahmo olet

Started by Shadowen, Wed 18.07.2007 14:03:33 (UTC+0300)

Previous topic - Next topic

Riesa

Agent Smith

With a coolly measured demeanor and adaptive thinking, you enforce your will on others using your multitude of abilities.

"Jo on ristuksen isoo rilli, sanoo lapualaaspoika ku näki ens kertaa mäkronaltsin"

Odai

Vizzini

An unparalleled strategist with the cunning to match, your smarts are used in whatever ways they are most appreciated.

Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

Vizzini is a character in The Princess Bride.

mmmh? :blink:

koppis

Positiivisuus ei ole perseestä, perse on positiivista.

nyyyps

G'Kar
Ceaselessly struggling for a well-deserved redemption, you carefully arrange your alliances and energies.
There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom.
Allekirjoitukset näkyvät jokaisen viestin tai yksityisviestin alla. Voit käyttää BBCodea ja hymiöitä allekirjoituksessasi.

PajakkiVasseli.com

Quote from: Hepskukkuu on Sat 12.04.2014 01:22:03 (UTC+0300)
Foorumi on kuin sima, kaikki käy osa on rusinoita ja passeli on vahingossa sekaan eksynyt luumu.... :think: :psp:

Lexa

Jean-Luc Picard

An accomplished diplomat who can virtually do no wrong, you sometimes know it is best to rely on the council of others while holding the reins.

There are some words which I have known since I was a schoolboy. "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as a wisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

Ei yllättänyt. ::hihsmoke
"Lexa on koko Apache foorumin nettipoliisien PÄÄLLIKKÖ!" -Arto Lauri

The future unknown, but is there ever time to find out...?

Like what I do? Buy me a beer!

Tule mukaan Apachefoorumin Discord-kanavalle!

Arathon

Aragorn

Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all.

If my life or death I can protect you, I will. 

Tule hyvä kakku.

furioso

Wesley Crusher

A brilliant learner with a knack for almost everything, you choose to spend your efforts in the pursuit of travels that extend your own potential.

Maybe I am sick of following rules and regulations!

Wesley is a character in the Star Trek universe. STARTREK.COM has a character biography.

:think:

Noutaja

Kosh
A reclusive seer shrouded in riddles, you reveal very little and only what is deemed congruent with your plans.

Understanding is a three edged sword. Your side, their side, and the truth.

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

doomchild

John Sheridan

An experienced survivor who has maneuvered around many obstacles, you are looked up to by those who rely on your good judgment.

In the last few years, we've stumbled. We stumbled at the death of the president, the war, and on and on. When you stumble a lot you tend to look at your feet. Now we have to make people lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, "Make my life have meaning," and to our inheritors before us saying, "create the world we will live in."
"Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid." -George Carlin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 356 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

What is the name of this forum?:
What is the most visible color in our forum?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview